Full membership is open to any person of legal age with a scientific or professional relation to the society's goals. Membership shall be applied for in writing, using the registration form, and decided on by the Board of Directors.
Completed and signed membership applications forms (Word processor required) can be sent by email (as a scan to email@example.com), fax (+49 711 459 24540) or letter (SNFS, Prof. Frank, Garbenstr. 28, D-70599 Stuttgart, Germany).
Regular member (50 € per year)
Student member (25 € per year)
Payment of membership fees
Membership fees can be paid by bank transfer to the society’s bank account or via PayPal.
Banking details: IBAN:
DE93 6005 0101 0004 5907 50
As a member of the society, you will benefit from its network of independent experts and many scientific and educational activities.
- Be part of the only independent international scientific society furthering the interaction of the disciplines nutrition and food science.
- Get connected with the top scientists in nutrition and food research and the major players in the food and nutrition industry.
- SNFS offers a neutral platform for the dissemination of controversies in nutrition and food sciences.
- Get access to scientific workshops covering up-to-date topics in
nutrition and food research.
- Benefit from reduced registration fees for scientific conferences of
the SNFS and associated scientific societies.
- Benefit from reduced publication fees for articles published in the society’s peer-reviewed, open access journal NFS Journal.
- SNFS provides contacts to universities, research institutes, companies, professional and scientific associations in the nutrition and food sciences around the globe.